CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Just do it.

Being myself sounds scary...the rejection too close to home...but then again I don't have grace to be anyone else. So because of that I'll try to stand up for what I believe and in what I think is right and who I know I am in Him. To be a light when all other lights go out. I am FEARLESS...I hope I realize that one day. And I hope I can muster up the courage to be myself everyday because I'm not called to be anyone else. And people will criticize but I'll try my best not to let it change me. And I hope I can love and take that risk of not being loved back. And I hope that when I find flaws in those in my life that I don't pull away or push them away but that I would COVER them in love and not expose anything. And that when I find flaws in myself that I wouldn't go into hiding or push myself away but that I would find my glory in my weakness because without them I wouldn't need Him. That I would find the courage to walk in humility and trust that if I let go I won't be left with nothing.
If I let go then I will find it....why is it so hard to let go?

...If I could wear beaded bracelets, boots, and scarves everyday I would much prefer it over anything else...yes that was random.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh no that wasn't random at all. No, that last statement summed everything up. I've been thinking the same thing lately. I just want to wear my skinny jeans, my big earrings, cozy scarves and oversized sweaters everyday with my tom's clogs.

love you, i do!

(and love the top of the page thing!!! =]=])

Anonymous said...

You really should read my blog www.danadeserio.posterous.com

It's so worth the risk! Because in the end you have HIM!
Amen. <3